Monday, June 28, 2010

Uniball Vision Needle

This is definitely one of my favorites pens, from how smooth it writes, to the design, and of course all the ink colors available.

The first time I tried it, was when I was signing a receipt at a store and the clerk handed me this nice looking pen. One of the main things that came to my attention is how well the ink flows when writing making it just glide through the paper.  I liked it so much that (no, I didn't steal it) I wrote in the back of the receipt the model and immediately after that went to the office supply store to get my own.

I bought the pack that comes with 8 different colors and they are all vibrant colors.  This roller pen features Uni-Ball Super Ink; according to their website this ink "prevents against criminal check washing and other document alteration".

Featured here is the fine tip, which is 0.7 mm.  It is also available in medium tip, 0.8 mm. 

Ink colors available are:  black, blue, midnight blue, red, green, purple, orange and pink.

For more information about this pen go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment